Our mission is to maximize project potential and satisfy Client’s unique objectives, to provide dynamic and functional design, innovative architectural services and above everything to assist our client in completion of successful project.
Our commitment to meet Clients’ budget and schedule, creativity in design, quality in construction documents and attention to detail are inscribed in each project.
RPP Architects offers a following scope of services:
- Existing buildings architectural surveys and drawings, ADA compliance
- Business license assistance and radius maps, Conditional Use Permits
- Architectural services to HOA’s and property management companies
- Adaptation of historical building to contemporary uses
- Existing properties Beautification and Enhanced Curb Appeal programs
- Land Entitlement and Zoning processing
- Architectural Design and Construction Documents
- Artistic Computer Renderings
- Construction Administration, bidding and negotiations
- Expert witness
RPP Architects & Associates offer a full range of consulting services in the areas of planning, design and management.
- Feasibility studies for residential, industrial and commercial properties
- Site planning studies
- Land entitlement assistance
- Visual impact analysis and view studies
- Development process assistance
- Property manager support services in the area of property renovations and maintenance program
- Change of occupancy and building code analysis
The list of recently completed successful projects includes:
- Historical landmarks Insurance Exchange and Ebell Auditorium loft conversion projects
- Unique, hillside, ocean view and beach custom residences
- Mixed-use residential/retail, restaurant/office Old Town Tustin subdivision
- Multi-residential, podium style condominium subdivisions
- Specific plan and PUD residential subdivisions East Village and Villagio
- Land entitlements for Alpert & Alpert industrial facility
- AT&T telecommunication facilities
- Commercial transit yards
- Condominium conversions
- Facade renovations
RPP’s principal, Mr. Roger P. Porter, AIA, NCARB had served local community for many years on the Cultural Heritage Commission and Handicapped Appeal Board in Long Beach. The firm has established a significant repeat client base because of economic planning, quality design, reasonable fees and more importantly, reliable service.
We take pride in helping the client achieve their goals and desires by providing professional services at a personal level and at a competitive price.
We are proud of the diversified range of our projects and we thank you for your time in exploring RPP’s portfolio.
3837 7th E Street, Long Beach, CA. 90814